Monday, February 6, 2012

here's to change


Amen!

Here is some honesty for you:

I am good at starting diets and hitting the gym 5 days a week, but I soon go back to my old ways. Last year was a doozy for me, coming out of a 3 1/2 year relationship and moving back to Idaho. I decided that I needed to get my "A" game back and make myself the best version of me I can. So once again I am hitting the gym and making a change to clean eating. Juicing is going to become a daily ritual, and I am going to try so hard to cut the carbs and booze out of my diet. I kind of like them both. However, I want results so I guess it will be worth it in the end. 

I'm not following a crazy diet and will not spend hours on a treadmill. I plan on working out 5 days a week doing crossfit, kettlebell classes and yoga. Believe it or not my friend crossfit does wonders for your body in under an hour. Who knew?!?

 I know I will slip up every now and then, but I want to make sure I stay on track. That is why I am sharing this on my blog for the world to see. Maybe I can bring some inspiration to you. Trust me weight has always been my biggest battle in life. I swear if I even look at food and I will gain a pound. So today I start my journey to shed the L.B's. 

Page 1 for my food journal

{images via pinterest}





1 comment: