Friday, January 6, 2012

saturday savings


I have been wanting a pair of Tory Burch flats for some time now and have had my eyes on the metallic eddie ballet flats. Normally when I lust after a shoe I go ahead and buy it. However, I just can't justify this price right now. Lucky for me Steve Madden has an almost identical flat for much cheaper. Granted I love the silver, but a girl on a budget can't afford to be picky. 

I ordered the Steve Madden Karisma flats last week when all shoes were 25% off and free shipping. Originally $79.95 I only spent $59.96. Amazing savings right?!? It pays to shop around. One day I will cave in and strut around in some fab Tory Burch flats. Till than Madden will do just fine :))
p.s- Right now you can get 15% off & free shipping. Just type in STEVE15 when checking out. They also come in black and midnight blue. 
I'll keep you posted if they have any more killer deals. 

Happy Saturday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and loving it so much that I'm reading all your older posts.

    These flats!! They are so cute! Next time they have a killer deal I might buy it! :-)

    ReplyDelete