Tuesday, January 24, 2012

lets talk boots ladies

Today the fabulous Mrs. Lindsay is doing a guest post about boots.
I am not a huge "boot" gal, so I thought it would be nice to get a little advice from a friend that knows everything about great fashion and bargain buys. I mean really check out how cute her fashionable little family is....




I’m so excited to be a guest on Tara’s blog and to be talking about one of my loves in life, SHOES!! Ahhh, don’t we all just feel better when we say that word, I know I do. We all love shoes because lets be honest you can still eat that quarter pounder with fries and a coke and be the same size and by size I mean shoe size, haha!!

! Since we’re in the dead of winter I’ll be talking about boots!! I love myself a great boot, both with a heel for some sassy-ness and without a heel for the everyday momma running around, and carrying a kid on the hip. My favorite boots are the ones that stay within our family’s financial budget because that’s when you can see them on my feet, and not just the drool on my face when I’m looking at them and never actually owning them. You’re also reading the words of THE QUEEN of bargain shopping over here!! Who wouldn’t want to spend $668 on a new pair of Louise Vuittons but let’s face it, NOT going to happen in my lifetime. So where is it you ladies go for your favorite boots? I of coarse love to hit Macy’s and Dillards but I only go there when they have half off their shoes, like I said, I’m a bargain shopper!! I don’t want to get your bargain shoe mixed up with looking cheap, you have to spot whether or not the money you’re saving makes you look that way. Be mindful of that.

 Okay so my all time favorite places I look for boots when I’m out for a good find is Marshall’s and TJ Max n More, Burlington Coat Factory(not just coats there ladies and gents), now that they came into town, Designer Show Warehouse and Ross will bring out the goods too, you just have to hit it at the right time. Of coarse there are great online stores as well, the problem I have is my ginorm size 10 feet so to order online is a big fat failure in my book, but if you’re up for the challenge and you’re the person I’d like to stab because you have a cute size 5, 6, or 7, give it a whirl sister. My favorite online sites are 6pm, great shoes and inexpensive. Also, if you hate em, or they don’t fit, sending them back is free!! Alrighty, my favorite part is about to happen, I’m listing my favorite shoes that will never happen unless I kill a man for them, and the others I’m listing are affordable in my book!!


These Calvin Klein boots are adorable, but the red is to DIE for. Reg $190 on sale now for $90. I mean come on!
Calvin Klein over-the-knee boot  

Such a steal! I bought theses Madden Girl boots from Zappos for only $45.




{Taryn Rose Holiday2 boots from 6pm}




{Kickers Groovy  boots from 6pm}




{Volatile Drill  boots from 6pm}




{Timberland Lucille knee boot}



{Kali-cents of style.... Only $38.60}

Lindsay has a family blog over here

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks for sharing these fabulous boots. i just bought a new pair of brown Etienne Aigner boots. They are styling and so comfortable. I found a matching purse too...big discounts at DSW.
    http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/7/optimized/988847_fpx.tif?wid=300&fmt=jpeg&qlt=100

    ReplyDelete