Monday, January 30, 2012

Juicing


Have you ever juiced before?
I bought a juicer this summer after watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead.
I must say we have a love hate relationship. Mostly love, but a little hate sneaks in at times. 
It's amazing how great I feel after I have been juicing for a while. You learn to accept the taste and just swallow it down for the benefits. 

I am going to juice this week to detox my body, and hopefully get me on the right track for eating clean again after the Holidays. 


My juicer is a Breville Juice Fountain Plus


MMMMM... doesn't it look delish?
This is an all greens juice. 

I used:
3 stalks celery, 1 green apple, 1 large bunch of kale, 1/2 cucumber, and handfuls upon handfuls of spinach.

It really wasn't that bad tasting. The smell was probably worse than the taste. What's nice is I get an energy boost after I juice, which is always welcome. 

Honestly the reason I don't juice more often is simply because it takes so long to assemble everything, make the juice, and clean it. I am more of a grab something and go kinda girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment