Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Friday Favorites

These are just a few items that I obsessing over this week.




1. Victoria's Secret signature crew in coral
I have managed to collect many of VS bright colored sweaters. They are soooo comfy and the colors help cheer me up through these cold winter months. For lazy days they go great with a pair of yoga pants. 


2. Menage a Trois wine
Simply amazing! I have never been a red wine drinker, but quickly fell in love. Three grapes make up this wine: Zinfandel, Merlot, and Cabernet.


3. Night
I bought this book a couple years ago and just got around to reading it last week. 
Horrible I know. Reading is a goal of mine for 2012.
 It's a true story about a boy and his family who were taken from there home to the Auschwitz concentration camp.
Very powerful read full of emotion. I highly recommend it. 


4. Essie- cocktail bling
Picked this little lady up last week and have already fallen in love. 

5. sedafrance candle.
This is probably one of the best smelling candles I have ever bought.  I can't even begin to describe the scent to you, but I suggest buying it if you like fresh, clean scents. 

Here are a few photos just for fun...



When my dog was a puppy he decided to chew on the above book, so that is the reason my cover is cut in 1/2 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment